Since 14 March 2022, wearing a mask and presenting a vaccination pass are no longer compulsory.
We still advise you to respect the barrier gestures and wear a mask in our establishment.
This information is regularly updated according to the elements transmitted by the Government. It may no longer be valid at the time of your stay. Thank you for checking before your arrival.
Consult the "Vie Publique" website https://www.vie-publique.fr/en-bref...
Updated on 10-01-2023
We do not respond to cellphone messages. If you leave a message on our answering machine, don’t forget to leave your phone number. Please use email contact !
Low and mid season :
8:30am - 12:00pm
High season (July-August):
8:30 - 12:00 and 15:30 - 19:30
Near the campsite
- A butcher’s shop / delicatessen
- A bakery / pastry shop
- A small grocery shop
- Restaurants for all tastes (crêperies, sandwich shops, traditional, pizzerias, etc.)
- Art and craft shops
- Pond with fishing facilities
- Water sports centre
- Football and rugby field
- Petanque area
- Multi-sports ground
- Bicycle hire: normal or electrically assisted, with the possibility of a trailer for children
* Carriage rides on certain days